Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Challenge US! Goto page 1, 2  Next
New Challange Us by Abysz
Abysz

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

No icon New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:00 pm Reply with quote

Question: Nickname
Response: |dZp| abysz

Question: Role in the Clan
Response: Co-Leader

Question: Clan Name
Response: Death Zone Players (dZp)

Question: Match Date
Response: December 13, 2016

Question: Number of Participants
Response: 7v7 or 8v8

Question: Other Info
Response: Skaun had sorta challenged us to a war. We'd like it to be a TDM HC war on 1.7. We only ever done one or two TDM wars because it's usually SnD. I'd like to know what rules you guys usually follow in such wars and also the allowed perks and score limit.

Also, best of 3 maps, each side picks one map and the 3rd map will be decided by a knife only round. Are you guys ok with that?

Abysz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:02 pm Reply with quote

Slight correction in the date. What I meant was 11th December, Sunday (tomorrow)
Skaun

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:23 pm Reply with quote

I think that it's no problem. Just tell the time that suits you
Abysz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:33 pm Reply with quote

18 GMT would be nice.

Also, rules and score limit?
Skaun

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:50 pm Reply with quote

Score limit is mostly 2000,that is enough. So team deathmatch,no cheating...play and have fun :* btw we have a SCRIM server for clanwars,if that is ok with you....we will play there. Sofrcore btw
[B2K]EK65
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:47 pm Reply with quote

Softcore and also 10 sec respawn right? Wink

Vare, legiones redde! - AVGVSTVS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J701ucIsrrk
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:13 pm Reply with quote

18 gmt = 19 amsterdam time right? I think I can be there. I'll try atleast.
Abysz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:25 pm Reply with quote

We're alright with the server as long as it's EU. But softcore? My team plays only HC and I know you guys play a bit yourself so maybe we could come to some of understanding?

As for cheating, we use a screen capture software, called MOSS which also generates a log file of the programs running when you play cod4. I'm not sure if you're familiar with it but it will prevent any soft of cheating. Apart from that we're also wiling to use fraps and will definitely be making demos.

Are perks like jugger, marty, last stand etc allowed?
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:32 pm Reply with quote

I personally think those perks should be banned and I figure that you think that to. Also for the HC, I never played it, but I think it's no problem to adapt to your playstyle.
Abysz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:45 pm Reply with quote

Yes indeed. We usually play on servers where RPGs on people, last stand, marty, juggernaut and grenade launchers are banned. 3 frags and P90s are also frowned upon but are not banned. I'll leave you guys to decide about the latter 2, we don't mind, but disallowing the first few would would be best IMO.

[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:51 pm Reply with quote

You can set it up how you feel best and we will go with it. I think that's fair.  I hope we have enough players.
Abysz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:10 am Reply with quote

Is it possible to change your server ot HC on demand?

[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:56 pm Reply with quote

Our scrim server is HC but the respawn is 10 sec, and our leader who can set up the servers as we would like is currently unavailable.
Abysz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:16 pm Reply with quote

Ah. We have a server as well but it's set to SnD. I'll ask my team mates whether we can change it to TDM for the match. Even if we can't, we'll just get a free ip from fshost so I don't think we'll have a problem getting an EU server. What respawn time do you guys want? And to sum things up:

-Match is today 18 GMT and it will be 1.7 TDM HC with 2000 score limit and a fixed respawn time(?)

-Best of 3 maps with each team picking one map and a third determined by the winner of a knife round on crossfire. There'll be max 8 players per team.

-The perks juggernaut, martyrdom, last stand are not allowed. Grenade launchers and RPGs (on people) are also not allowed.

-My team will be using MOSS and making a demo. You guys can use any anti cheat programs you prefer, if any. Demos are a must though.

[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Challange Us by Abysz Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:21 pm Reply with quote

I think the most of us would prefer instant respawn, as soon as you are killed. No delay.
Everything else is okay, at least for me. I think there is currently about 5-6 of us ready to play, if I'm not mistaken
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Challenge US! All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: