Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned?
Owning admin's team, banned for wallhack? Dafuq????
Anticamper

• » Show Info «

No icon Owning admin's team, banned for wallhack? Dafuq???? Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:51 am Reply with quote

First of all hi to all of you and congrats for your server!

So I was playing last night on your COD4 B2K Pure server and when Bloc map came on I was camping as fuuck. I managed to get crazy killstreaks and all of a sudden I get kicked from server with a message "Temp ban for 3 days for wallhack". DAFUQ??

I would like to say to the butthurt admin who banned me without even bothering to spectate me in order to ascertain whether I was playing legitimately or cheating to go play tetris.

I have been playing COD4 since its early days and participated twice in European Promod CODLeague S&D Tournaments as part of |TP| (Cypriot Clan) which was Cyprus' second best clan after CEMU back in the glorious days of COD4. If you actually took the time to search my GUID, you might see that I have never been banned for cheating from any server all these years.

Exercise more caution before making false accusations and banning people just because your team is being "owned". Not every person who plays better than the average player is a cheater.

Thanks.

fattigmann

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Owning admin's team, banned for wallhack? Dafuq???? Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:09 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the club man, has happened to me twice.
Please make a unban request following the default format, and from now on record demos in case this happens again. I know it sounds stupid but it'll get you unbanned as soon as someone with half a brain sees it. There are a couple good admins here who will make sure you're able to play Smile Had fun playing against you today so hope you'll get unbanned quickly!
[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: Owning admin's team, banned for wallhack? Dafuq???? Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:00 am Reply with quote

Follow the format for unban request.

This is something I told fattigmann also, admins don't ban without first checking the player and often consult other players/clanmates to confirm their suspicion. You don't come in here to shit on admins and lay down your history of competing or whatever. We don't care about that. I could go on and on, but what is the point, this is internet and people don't listen to anything here.
Skaun

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Owning admin's team, banned for wallhack? Dafuq???? Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:09 am Reply with quote

You were spectated by 3 of us and all 3 of us saw kills that are definite wallhack(just to be sure). You dont know but you were spectated the whole time...So you can't say that nobody bothered to spec you and say ugly stuff about admins. And one more thing,who cares about your history and competitions? Cheaters are not allowed,not even if it's Putin.
mounomaxos

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Owning admin's team, banned for wallhack? Dafuq???? Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:19 am Reply with quote

i know him and hes clear.
unbanned.
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: