Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
suggestion
ringo

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

Bad ! suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:21 pm Reply with quote

something about when someone ban anyone in the server to avoid hackers and there complain's about false ban and stuff why the admin who made the ban don't make a demo to provide it at any time
one more thing i wanna share with you guys i use to play in this server JFF well i got banned few times there for glitching not for hacking :p so the thing is that when someone get banned u can find this wall of shame in there website u can find date and who and why u were banned + a proove like a screenshot or a demo so if it was hack then its hack if its something else then its something else and every one can see it  !
Thankful People
1 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
Sponsor
reaper

Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:25 pm Reply with quote

thats a not a bad idea but i dont have any recording program if u have one is there some way you can point me in the right direction to download it or something but at the same time admins are trusted to make the decision  that what we are there for and i doubt any admin would just ban someone for no reason we all know how kraken and the other leaders feel about this matter Smile in essence we will just be making more work for ourselves to accommodate hackers who are just screwing with our server
ringo

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:34 pm Reply with quote

from cod4 u can type in console : /record name of record ; then enter it will start recording to end it type /stoprecord and it will stop
[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 12

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quote

gotta try this commands in colsole. how big (MB) is a 30 sec. demo approx.?
[B2K]Vladiii
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 pm Reply with quote

No more then 5mb for 10min record
You should do.it on people that wh not aimbot:P
Sponsor
[B2K]KraKen
Founder
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

Bad ! Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:52 pm Reply with quote

ringo wrote (View Post):
something about when someone ban anyone in the server to avoid hackers and there complain's about false ban and stuff why the admin who made the ban don't make a demo to provide it at any time
one more thing i wanna share with you guys i use to play in this server JFF well i got banned few times there for glitching not for hacking :p so the thing is that when someone get banned u can find this wall of shame in there website u can find date and who and why u were banned + a proove like a screenshot or a demo so if it was hack then its hack if its something else then its something else and every one can see it  !

is not a bad idea, i have also a nice new module called 'wall of shame' to add at website doing exactely what u are talking about, problem is who will follow it? I honestly do lot of things over here and as you all could imagin i have not the time sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 pm Reply with quote

This seems like a good idea, but as mentioned earlier it will be a lot more work for us to ban hackers. I feel that there's no need for video evidence with random players, since we trust our admins and their decisions. Video evidence is only needed when accusing a clanmember of cheating which is obviously needed for us to judge if this is true.

If you guys have the time and are willing to put the work in to make this idea happen then feel free to do so.
majd

• » Show Info «

votes: 1

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 pm Reply with quote

Well not a bad idea but i agree with minoo  Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: majd0delbany
reaper

Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:38 pm Reply with quote

reaper wrote (View Post):
thats a not a bad idea but i dont have any recording program if u have one is there some way you can point me in the right direction to download it or something but at the same time admins are trusted to make the decision  that what we are there for and i doubt any admin would just ban someone for no reason we all know how kraken and the other leaders feel about this matter Smile in essence we will just be making more work for ourselves to accommodate hackers who are just screwing with our server

as u can see i agree with minoo
[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 12

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:30 pm Reply with quote

Hello,
Screenrecording programs takes a lot of memory and time to upload..

The Cod4 build-in recorder records player location, and other RAW data and processes it into a movie. As Vladi mentioned before: a 10 min vid will not take more than 5MB and is easy to Upload.

In RCON i've entered these codes. it's fast and easy. Wink Feel free to follow these steps:
You can even Copy-paste this to the console in-game.

Code:
/bind F7 "record"
Press F7 to start recording
Code:
/bind F8 "stoprecord"
Press F8 to stop recording.

After recording, you play your recording with a 3th party program which can be download here: Cybopat Demoplayer. (226KB, .zip)

Greetings,

Ox.
Sponsor
reaper

Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:05 am Reply with quote

i prefere it now the way things are i really dont want to waste time and effort like minoo said lots of effort for random players totally not worth the effort although i see ringos  point ............if it is mandatory then no problem but until then id like to keep doing it they way we all hav been   Smile .......if it aint broke then dont fix it Wink
ringo

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: suggestion Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:44 am Reply with quote

it was just a suggestion as you know and a good idea to me when it come's to how to do it i don't know how how kraken is already doing a lot by keeping the place runing and much more so we need someone who is into this kind of thing and my idea behid it is that to be fair no metter with random players o regular player after all everyone deserve's a second chance but when it come's to hacking hacking is not tolleratted in any server asked for proove section cuz i had this problem before i join the clan it would be fair for everyone i think we should make a post to who can do this job to us it will be a good add to the web we already have the ban section can't we edit it or add something like demo + screenshot + admin who made the ban+ip+reason of the ban
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> General Talk All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: