Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions Goto page 1, 2  Next
Trial Admins/Temporary Admins

Are you for or against?
For
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Against
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

CptMacMillan

• » Show Info «

No icon Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quote

So I was playing on our server for 2 hours and there wasnt an admin online, we spotted a hacker (some members were online like Bakermat, Scarlett and Greg) but there was no admin online so he could ban him. I came up with something : A trial admin.

-He would have the authorization an admin has.

-Will be able to ban people.

-Only being an admin while noone from the actual admins are online.

-Admins have the right to demote him with the right proof (abusing that position/rank)

“We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.”
Sponsor
MFAN

• » Show Info «

votes: 1

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:18 pm Reply with quote

Yes guys its problem when need admin we havent
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quote

I was online indeed and i am an admin,, i told  u guy's i need to spec before i can do a ban i cant do a ban just becouse somone say's so.......i went to spec and he was leaving server....

[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 12

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:45 pm Reply with quote

hello,
As an admin we do our best to be online AMAP. ofc. there are some offline hours due to private life. ;)

If you see a cheater, please make a small video (not HD, no sound, just a small vid, where is clearly visible that an aimbot is used or where is visible that wh is used (behaviour)). ULed that to youtube, link to that vid in thread and also put name of cheater in the thread. we'll review and ban afterwards, because we can  Cool .

Greetings, Oxy.
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 pm Reply with quote

Yea great idea Exclamation
Give untrained players the ability to ban players with skills & good ratio - what could go wrong?

I'm glad Scarlett pointed out fact that she was observing -
If a bunch of players esp clan start saying "x" is cheating "x" is cheating "x" is cheating ban ban ban then as soon as an admin goes to spec that player should be smart enough to turn off hacks or leave.
Mention once that players # to admin then say nothing other than hello how's it going or you'll tip off the potential hacker.
If we banned every suspicious player because someone cries hacker you'd be on an empty server or worse with nOObs.

We do our best in choosing admins with wisdom & skill to decide whether or not such a play is possible or if indeed a cheat.
In this case one was indeed present, patience is yet another sign of maturity.

> MFW a fart turns into a shard
Sponsor
[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:22 am Reply with quote

Baaddwrench wrote (View Post):
We do our best in choosing admins with wisdom & skill to decide whether or not such a play is possible or if indeed a cheat.
In this case one was indeed present, patience is yet another sign of maturity.

Amen.
drms

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:00 pm Reply with quote

Id prefer the point to use a report forum/topic. Uploading demos/ name of cheater/ playerpage in xlr. Admins can watch than demos and ban the cheaters.
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

votes: 6

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:02 pm Reply with quote

best thing that make everything happy is teo to make !calladmin command that way we will know if there is a hacker at the moment

[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quote

You simply have to listen our Admins. Good job Scarlet going spectate to be sure before ban, this simply is how to do it properly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
Omarion

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:21 pm Reply with quote

Pargit wrote (View Post):
best thing that make everything happy is teo to make !calladmin command that way we will know if there is a hacker at the moment

The hacker will see the command and turn it off(for the time being)
Like this guy whos name was Ass in Hebrew maybe vladii remember him, i told him about an obvious no recoil in all chat by mistake, vladii went to spectate and saw no recoil, but with more observation noticed WH...soo yeah the call admin in all chat will be only a temporary solution
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Clan-Themes
Sponsor
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:25 pm Reply with quote

who has an hebrew name?

[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:51 pm Reply with quote

Omarion wrote (View Post):

Like this guy whos name was Ass in Hebrew maybe vladii remember him, i told him about an obvious no recoil in all chat by mistake, vladii went to spectate and saw no recoil, but with more observation noticed WH...soo yeah the call admin in all chat will be only a temporary solution

Can't we make the Calladmin as an Rcon-Command? It will stay invicible. Wink so everyone has 1 power in the Rcon: "$Calladmin"
Omarion

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:02 am Reply with quote

Oxy[NL] wrote (View Post):
Omarion wrote (View Post):

Can't we make the Calladmin as an Rcon-Command? It will stay invicible. Wink so everyone has 1 power in the Rcon: "$Calladmin"

I honestly have no idea if this is possible or no, if possible it would be great!
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Clan-Themes
Omarion

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:04 am Reply with quote

Pargit wrote (View Post):
who has an hebrew name?

The hacker in my story, he had a wierd name and vladiii told me it means Butt or Ass in Hebrew language Very Happy
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Trial Admins/Temporary Admins Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:54 am Reply with quote

oh damn xD

Sponsor
Smiley face
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: