Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions Goto page 1, 2  Next
Idea
S4oT

• » Show Info «

No icon Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quote

Hey guys,

First of all congrats on the server and admins. You guys got a really good server and people are great.

The only thing the server lags is some balance. Let me explain:

Lets say you got more or less 40 players in server:

- 20 use martydrom + 3xnades = 20 + (20x3) = 80 explosions = the amount of explosions in the map are 4 times greater than the enemy team.

Martydrom in this case was an example, this can be a grenade launcher, c4, RPG, etc.

Considering this you can see that the server ends up to be a constant spawn explosion killing. Which is not just annoying but frustrating.

I'm not the best player but i am a decent player. Earlier today i was playing i was at more or less 40 kills - 20 deaths. When i died once i kept dying constantly from grenades at my spawn until i got to 42 kills 42 deaths and i rage quit.

You see the problem is, when the enemy team approaches the your spawn, the spawn switches. But! In this case nobody approached, the constant throw of nades at spawn kept everyone trapped there and the spawn wouldn't change, and if you was lucky enough to get away, some LMG or AR camper was there to finish what health u had from all the explosions.

I hope this is taken into consideration.
Thank you
Sponsor
Smiley face
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:37 pm Reply with quote

Hahaha i hate spawn rape it makes me maddd,  but im honest i like to spawn rape cuz i make somone els mad,,,, uhhhh im baddd,,  but marty and gl dammm i hate it, so you got a point there poeple camping with gl is worst of all wating till you come around a corner realy skilled,,  hihi i know we got a pure server but somtimes ggrrrrrrr...  Rolling Eyes

[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:37 pm Reply with quote

Hi S4oT,

thank you for taking the time to write it and for your kind words, is much appreciated.

What you say is right, even if the pure cod4 game which we are running in our server with all perks available is one of our point of force what you pointed out could be useful, honestly sometimes they are annoying like hell.
Said that I'm sorry to inform you that we cannot remove such things just because of how the server is built, we already tried by editing the cfg files but since we are not running a server mod edits have no effects and nothing change editing those CVAR's so we gave up keeping the current configuration.  Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
S4oT

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:39 pm Reply with quote

Hehe thank you for the reply.

As i said just think about it mathematically. It's nearly impossible for a "good" player to play and get a descent score as sometimes it ends up ridiculously annoying.

P.S: For those who think i am here to complain, I am not. Besides if i didn't care i wouldn't say anything and i would just find another server to play.

Thank you.

Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:40 pm Reply with quote

And btw your a chill guy S4oT Smile

Sponsor
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quote

S4oT wrote (View Post):

P.S: For those who think i am here to complain, I am not. Besides if i didn't care i wouldn't say anything and i would just find another server to play.

None is thinking this, we have a 'Suggestion Board' for this purpose or we would have called it 'Complains Board'  Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 6

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quote

Laughing  Laughing
Go into spec then return to game Wink

> MFW a fart turns into a shard
S4oT

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:44 pm Reply with quote

The file you need to edit is not the server cfg file :)

It's a file called localized_english_iw07.iwd file in the Main Folder. If you unzip, extract that file you can see the perks. It's a complicated coding but i can be done really. As the 2 servers i admin before both had the marty removed and the 3xnades removed.

So what you got was 1xnade even if you choose the perk.

Anyhow, it is something to consider. Keep it up guys. You got a fantastic server though. Very Happy

S4oT

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 pm Reply with quote

hehe i know i am! Very Happy

I've learned in the process. You need to control if you want to lead. Besides i got a degree in Psychology and Criminology so....yeah! I've dealt with a lot of crazy people Very Happy

[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:46 pm Reply with quote

S4oT wrote (View Post):
The file you need to edit is not the server cfg file :)

It's a file called localized_english_iw07.iwd file in the Main Folder. If you unzip, extract that file you can see the perks. It's a complicated coding but i can be done really. As the 2 servers i admin before both had the marty removed and the 3xnades removed.

So what you got was 1xnade even if you choose the perk.

Anyhow, it is something to consider. Keep it up guys. You got a fantastic server though. Very Happy

didn't know where to look at it, thanks for the heads up mate, i will look into it just when I've sorted out the website issue.
Sponsor
Smiley face
S4oT

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:50 pm Reply with quote

Sure no problem. I have the coding needed to remove 3xnades to 1xnade.

And i understand that you want to keep it pure so i don't expect martydrom to be removed but 2 less nades would make a lot of difference hehe.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:00 pm Reply with quote

And im crazy Razz belive me  Shocked

S4oT

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:06 pm Reply with quote

Scarlett wrote (View Post):
And im crazy Razz belive me  Shocked

I'll make sure to check that out Razz

Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:56 pm Reply with quote

I could need some help some times,,,  im always to bussy with nothing,,  and can sit still,,,  and the doc told me i got a personality disorder and adhd,,,,  haha realy no joke lol,,,  i just like to smoke weed keeps me chill lol,,,, ps this is a secret dont tell Laughing

S4oT

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Idea Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:31 pm Reply with quote

Scarlett wrote (View Post):
I could need some help some times,,,  im always to bussy with nothing,,  and can sit still,,,  and the doc told me i got a personality disorder and adhd,,,,  haha realy no joke lol,,,  i just like to smoke weed keeps me chill lol,,,, ps this is a secret dont tell Laughing

Hmm yep...although there are a numerous types of adhd we will figure something out Razz

Sponsor
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: