something to look at
[B2K]reaper
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon something to look at Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:37 am Reply with quote

i was on this server the other day and the movement speed is much faster it makes for a more fast paced fight and i gotta say it was pretty cool also the map has been removed makes for a more tactical play no cross hair and player heath was more realistic one or two hits and you are down .....maybe we could try these things the server was full i had to wait to connect....... Confused
Sponsor
Omarion

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:13 am Reply with quote

Hardcore mod, its very popular, many servers has it, which in my opinion make our main server unique.

It is a mod for people who tryhard in my opinion, and to be honest the majority of players in our servers are for the fun of it. as for me I like the normal mod more than the hardcore
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Clan-Themes
drms

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 am Reply with quote

+1 omarion.
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:59 pm Reply with quote

Isn't hardcore an option in setup? Confused

[img:df101d8fec]http://www.b2kill.com/modules/Image_Repository/files/10014/thumbs/thumb_OdphCUwadh.png[/img:df101d8fec] > MFW a fart turns into a shard
Omarion

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:53 pm Reply with quote

Nah man, its a game mod from the server itself, applies for all players, like some server for example have "Promod".
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Clan-Themes
Sponsor
Smiley face
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:24 pm Reply with quote

I think I played at promod before, is in nyc?
Every game was a download but afterwards I was able to join.
Custom maps, one was like a child's bedroom climbing up on furniture being size of a mouse was really cool Smile

[img:df101d8fec]http://www.b2kill.com/modules/Image_Repository/files/10014/thumbs/thumb_OdphCUwadh.png[/img:df101d8fec] > MFW a fart turns into a shard
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:31 pm Reply with quote

Hahaha size of a mouse  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

GregThaRula

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quote

Do not make it hardcore and do not change the speed of movement guys
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quote

Haha i would like slowmotion so i can smoke a sigertt while playing Confused  and hardcore to so can get realy lazy and camp in a corner and have bullits enugh for the whole maptime Laughing

KennyMcCormick

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:10 pm Reply with quote

Scarlett wrote (View Post):
Haha i would like slowmotion so i can smoke a sigertt while playing Confused  and hardcore to so can get realy lazy and camp in a corner and have bullits enugh for the whole maptime Laughing

I need that mood too for same reasons  Laughing
Sponsor
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quote

Oh this one, seen "something to look at" was hoping for Scarlets pictures  Laughing  Laughing  Embarassed

Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:04 pm Reply with quote

Baaddwrench wrote (View Post):
Oh this one, seen "something to look at" was hoping for Scarlets pictures  Laughing  Laughing  Embarassed

Ohh just dirty minded? ,,  or oh well ill think about it, naaa hell why not mmhh oke soon i will post a pic,,,, no realy its not a joke  Embarassed

[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quote

I'm a dirty old man Smile
Muahahahahaha

LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

votes: 6

No icon Re: something to look at Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:08 am Reply with quote

yea scarllete post your pic i wanna see you

B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: