B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
new members tryouts and ranking
[B2K]reaper
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon new members tryouts and ranking Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:25 am Reply with quote

i have been thinking about our ranking for a while and new members and i know this is probably not my business but joining the clan i played for a long time when i asked about joining i was in game and i was told that i had to meet certain standards maybe that insnt such a bad idea ....might be worth looking at when joining instead of becoming full fledged members becoming a prospect or junior member and then hav those junior members duke it out to see who is  the winner and then awarded b2k status ...will give a sense of accomplishment to new members put them on a separate server free for all and see who comes out on top much like when we played ug ...password for the match leaders can spectate  so that only the best make it...............im sure this would be a good thing...........hope you will consider this also at the moment we hav admin leader and member .........maybe adding more ranking system to the clan almost military style would also give members something to work for just a thought anyway let me know what you think Smile

ps .....dont be to harsh  Confused
Sponsor
Smiley face
Omarion

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: new members tryouts and ranking Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:09 am Reply with quote

the game community isnt very alive to make the conditions harder to join, there are little players already  Razz

I like the idea of having  lower ranks, just so they proof they wanna thrive in our community as personalities(which I suck at, I know) and as good players! not just get the membership and thats about it for them
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Clan-Themes
drms

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: new members tryouts and ranking Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:19 am Reply with quote

The idea is good, but times are changing, dunno whats harder to find good players or active players. I would give it a try, if there were more players in cod4. Cheers  Smile
Advocation

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: new members tryouts and ranking Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:16 am Reply with quote

Reaper - this, nor your previous post, is news or announcements. Please post in the correct forums as you're just making more work for the mods to have to move everything... Mad
[B2K]reaper
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: new members tryouts and ranking Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:32 am Reply with quote

OK COOL I SEE .....I WILL BE QUIET
Sponsor
[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: new members tryouts and ranking Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:13 pm Reply with quote

he is not saying that you need to be quiet he just says that you need to post your threads in correct areas mate Wink
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: