Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Goto page 1, 2  Next
joining server issue
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:52 am Reply with quote

Hello guys, i'm going mad, i had to change the router/modem at home last day, and from that time i can't connect anymore to any server.. the game goes stuck saying something about synchronization..... bla bla and it don't load the game. Any idea please?  :?

it goes stuck with this screen:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
Sponsor
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

votes: 6

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:27 am Reply with quote

yo m8 u searched for a fix ithink and hope this help you

Try to disable your firewall and try again then. If that works you need to allow them both in firewall settings.
let me know if it works
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:31 am Reply with quote

It isn't call of duty, it is your firewall blocking call of duty. What you need to do is go to Start>Control Panel>Windows Firewall>Exceptions. After you are here you will see an exception that says Call of Duty(R) 4 Modern Warfare(TM). Delete that off the list and click on Add Program. Look for something called Call of Duty(R) 4 Modern Warfare(TM) Multiplayer and add that to the incoming excpetions. After you do this, if your game is open reset it, and try again. It should work after this.

Happy Camping,

the pargit!!!!
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:46 am Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply, i have norton IS managing the firewall and i allowed the exe file already.. :/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:52 am Reply with quote

i found this video too take a look at it hope it works https://youtu.be/RvAT_PkA7ok
Sponsor
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:02 am Reply with quote

nothing... is weird, if i try once and than i go back to the server list, refresh the list and everything disappear... is something with my new modem/router for sure..
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:07 am Reply with quote

try to open open ports 28960 udp and tcp if they're not open
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:34 pm Reply with quote

and when u try to join a sever via console and ip?? does that work?? next thing try to host a server and see what it does.
i know the problem but forgot how to fix it,,,,,,,, damm must be my age  Cool
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:47 pm Reply with quote

SgtDerecK wrote (View Post):
try to open open ports 28960 udp and tcp if they're not open

the ports are open.

P4YL04D wrote (View Post):

and when u try to join a sever via console and ip?? does that work?? next thing try to host a server and see what it does.
i know the problem but forgot how to fix it,,,,,,,, damm must be my age  Cool

I hope you remember it soon because i'm mad and i'm going to change ISP.  Razz
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:50 pm Reply with quote

~have u tryd console connect ip poort??
Sponsor
Smiley face
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:58 pm Reply with quote

not yet i'll try 2night even if i think it will go stuck anw. I think the issue is related to the new modem/LAN/... something like that.
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:04 pm Reply with quote

yah maybe but i had the same prob whitout eny new modem,,,,
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:07 pm Reply with quote

Very Happy Nice to see you back in game teo,,, so the prob is solved,,, was it the router?
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:30 pm Reply with quote

nope.. that is my work pc i cant fix the issue at home..  Evil or Very Mad
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: joining server issue Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quote

Owwww damm fu*k haha i thougt u solved it,,  Embarassed
Sponsor
Smiley face
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: