Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
CoD4 24/7 S&D Server Suggestion
Panda1

Banned

• » Show Info «

votes: 1

No icon CoD4 24/7 S&D Server Suggestion Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:48 pm Reply with quote

[align=center] Good Morning
[align=right] To begin with , i would love to thank all admins and every member here in b2k who work hard in order to make this clan a good place for every player where they could find excitement and amusement . and in my opinion ,B2K server are the best ones around cod4 , i really like them and enjoy my time there .
As long as we have two TDM servers ,i suggest that you guys replace our ( 24/7 ONLY KILLHOUSE SERVER ) with another 24/7 SD server with the same experience (Leiizko experience) ,i am sure this server will make great progress and it will get good rank on "gametracker "
especially that we already have killhouse map in our main server .  Many people like playing S&D and i am one of them and to variety in playing ,  You guys are supposed to take your time thinking well of this suggestion Smile ,take care .

[align=left] Respectfully
[align=left] Panda

Sponsor
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: CoD4 24/7 S&D Server Suggestion Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quote

Hi thanks for posting here and your kind words I personally spent alot time for servers, website and the clan so is much appreciated but sorry I'm not going to change gametype on the killhouse server expecially now that it's ranking up everyday more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]TemplarKnight
Clan Member
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: CoD4 24/7 S&D Server Suggestion Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:46 pm Reply with quote

killhouse is having more players than our main srv, changing it will make us lose players

" Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq, bale kouloun moumkine. "
Panda1

Banned

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: CoD4 24/7 S&D Server Suggestion Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm Reply with quote

KraKen wrote (View Post):
Hi thanks for posting here and your kind words I personally spent alot time for servers, website and the clan so is much appreciated but sorry I'm not going to change gametype on the killhouse server expecially now that it's ranking up everyday more.

Hi Karken ,thank's for replying .
there is no problem in that ,we can keep our KILLHOUSE server if there are many players like it .  On the other hand , It won't be hard to host another S&D server and keep it for month or couple and watch whether it will get good rank and make progress or not .
S&D has always been my favourite game type since i began to play cod ,i really like it and find amusement there .
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: CoD4 24/7 S&D Server Suggestion Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:38 pm Reply with quote

Honestly I think I'm already paying enough for all of this. We do not need another server thanks. But if you want you can rent it here: https://www.proclanservers.com/ setting it up as you want.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
Sponsor
Panda1

Banned

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: CoD4 24/7 S&D Server Suggestion Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:38 pm Reply with quote

KraKen wrote (View Post):
Honestly I think I'm already paying enough for all of this. We do not need another server thanks. But if you want you can rent it here: https://www.proclanservers.com/ setting it up as you want.

Hi Karken ,
I thought you have already bought a host so youcan host any number of servers you want , that's why i asked for another server ,  But sadly i won't be capable of renting a server .  Anyway , thank's for caring about this topic .
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: