Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned?
Why i am banned for wallhack?
RotomFab

• » Show Info «

No icon Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:14 pm Reply with quote

i dont use any shit for take an adventage in our servers, and, sometimes i streaming some matches in your servers that im killing +100 people in your killhouse server (the only server i play).

There are some videos playing your server as a proof i am not a wallhacker:

[Watch On YouTube]

[Watch On YouTube]

[Watch On YouTube]
this is a video with rage for an aimbotter

please, reconsider your ban, really, im never use any kind of hack.
TemplarKnight

Banned

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:47 pm Reply with quote

Yeah i banned you on killhouse server, there was a call of you using wallhack, and when i joined the srv, other players also said the same thing about you
rip u busted

I should have had a brain
RotomFab

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quote

TemplarKnight wrote (View Post):
Yeah i banned you on killhouse server, there was a call of you using wallhack, and when i joined the srv, other players also said the same thing about you
rip u busted

Busted? u see the videos? i never use any kind of hack, always stream in your server .u have any kind of proof apart from the other people? dude... I always play in kilhouse and i know all the spawns, this isnt a wallhack, i repeat, watch the videos, u can see i know all the spawn in this map.

otherwise, i believe cod4x can screenshot players, why u not screenshot me?

I basically feel like you want to kick me out for some reason that I can not understand, because I will not even argue with the flamers who always call me a hacker. and I KNOW that the medium level of players in your killhouse server is very poor dude.

It's frustrating that I'm banned when I'm the first to report everything that seems odd and wallhack, even providing videos of the aimbots.
W@RM

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:17 pm Reply with quote

Do u have a demo when u were banned ?
(Porogramer was banned)
RotomFab

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:51 pm Reply with quote

tundaf wrote (View Post):
Do u have a demo when u were banned ?
(Porogramer was banned)

No, i was banned when im offline.

What proof u need to demostrate i am a legit player? Record all demos when i play in your servers? I have more videos in my channel (two days ago is the "flashes" one) playing cod4. And the fun thing is the streams are only for my clan (lmt) that hate hackers and ban a lot in their cod united offensive (+1.5k) for wallhacks and aimbots.

If im a hacker, probably im not make any post, i join other killhouse server to hacking more, but no, its for my pride to a legit player dude, im sure you all know all the crying kids that play cod4x (and more because you dont need buy this game to play cod4x servers)
TemplarKnight

Banned

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:56 pm Reply with quote

B.U.S.T.E.D

I should have had a brain
RotomFab

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:00 pm Reply with quote

[quote="TemplarKnight";p="12115"]
B.U.S.T.E.D
[/quote

i appreciate dont reply like a tiny kid, i show videos as a proof.
W@RM

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quote

u r unbanned and respect admins !
mounomaxos

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:30 pm Reply with quote

[Watch On YouTube]

templar protects the servers
RotomFab

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:40 pm Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, i dont try to offend any of u, simply i search a serious reply. i will stream more to demostrate im not a hacker (or record a demo). like i said, thanks.
RotomFab

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:46 pm Reply with quote

Sorry for double posting (i dont see "edit" button) but this is an example of people calling me hacker or flaming me:

[Watch On YouTube]

In Min 10:46 WALL10FTHIGHER blamed me
In min: 20:28 TinkerBell called me hacker
In min 23:16 TinkerBell called me an aim hack

And i report a hacker:

Min 27:42 i found an aimbotter, i u want to ban this...
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Why i am banned for wallhack? Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:48 am Reply with quote

tundaf wrote (View Post):
u r unbanned and respect admins !

Thank you Tundaf

> MFW a fart turns into a shard
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: