Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> General Talk Goto page 1, 2  Next
about New experience
[B2K]W@RM
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon about New experience Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:26 pm Reply with quote

hello guys ,a few of members join the new experience server ,i understand after talking to a few of u u didn't like it !same opinion of the players that we used to see in server!
after almost one month  B2KILL.COM|WAR|B3|NEW EXPERIENCE doen't get the best ranks that we expect but the other mod server is keeping a good ranks so what is the point of having 2 same servers mod?the new mod is awsome but after few maps i get bored ,frankly i miss the old mod with only 5 and 7 kill steak ,some times i go play in UG or another normal servers.
i propose maybe to keep B2KILL.COM|NE|CRK|B3 since it is getting ranks(with a map rotation not only killhouse) and go back to the old mod or butter a highxp server if kraken could set it.
Need your opinion guys even u did't enjoy cod4 anymore at least we keep something for poeple who still enjoy it...thank u Smile
Sponsor
[B2K]jintonic
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

votes: 1

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:34 am Reply with quote

Yeah Daf is right..its pointless to have 2 servers with this mod..u can have only the Killhouse one (or add 2 or 3 more maps)
Actually i havent seen any b2k member playing in this server since a long time.
I would like the old server back with 25-30 players daily as it used to be
Rysenz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:29 am Reply with quote

Well at first we thought this new experience mod really gonna help to gain our main server's rank but now it seems no improvement has been made so far though on an average of 15 to 20 players playing on it daily also I've seen some regular players complaining about it too. For me I'm okay with both the mods (stock and the new one), newer mod drastically increases my fps gg for that.
So I suggest we should wait for few more weeks if we don't see such improvement then we should revert it back to the default/stock one.
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:26 am Reply with quote

yes is not a big deal going back to codx1.7a just let me know when you want downgrade it.

Btw, the second server stays as it is set atm because I like it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]W@RM
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:12 pm Reply with quote

@kreken :what about a High Xp server (like UG server) i see plyayers like it.
It will be great if u could set that . Thank u
Sponsor
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:46 pm Reply with quote

tundaf wrote (View Post):
@kreken :what about a High Xp server (like UG server) i see plyayers like it.
It will be great if u could set that . Thank u

the 1.7a has not that cvar, 1.8 as it set now has it we have set 10x right now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]ISeeNoobPeople
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:20 pm Reply with quote

I like New Experience, but after few weeks it gets boring and it's tempting to play old school COD4.
But this NE has one really good advantage - most of the cheats are not working there, and this is really cool, considering that our admins are not playing on our servers at all (just a few of them are active) we can be safe.
[B2K]B0r
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:35 am Reply with quote

Sup, mates! What's going on here? I can't connect to any of our servers. It's starting to download some files from server and getting timeout error. Maybe i can install those files manually?
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: 100001230858049
[B2K]TemplarKnight
Clan Member
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:54 am Reply with quote

B0r wrote (View Post):
Sup, mates! What's going on here? I can't connect to any of our servers. It's starting to download some files from server and getting timeout error. Maybe i can install those files manually?

same thing happened with other players on our srv, and by the way, our server is greater than top 10, at least our srvs are under supervision, unlike the others with 0 admins

" Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq, bale kouloun moumkine. "
Rysenz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:36 pm Reply with quote

B0r wrote (View Post):

I think u may need to manually download & install cod4x 1.8 client from https://cod4x.me/
Sponsor
[B2K]B0r
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quote

Rysenz wrote (View Post):
B0r wrote (View Post):

I think u may need to manually download & install cod4x 1.8 client from https://cod4x.me/

There is no version for MacOS, damn
View user's profile Send private message Visit member's Facebook: 100001230858049
Rysenz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:31 pm Reply with quote

B0r wrote (View Post):
Rysenz wrote (View Post):
B0r wrote (View Post):

There is no version for MacOS, damn

In that case only a mac user can solve this out :/ btw visit this link this might help
https://www.cod4-server.com/index.php/Thread/10261-How-to-COD4X-1-8-on-Mac/
[B2K]ISeeNoobPeople
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, that's the reason why I'm playing on another 1.7 servers.
But the number of MAC OS users is really low, that's why they didn't bother to create MAC client for 1.8 version.
Anyway, 1.8 is well protected from cheaters. If you guys still want to use 1.8, then I would suggest to remove NE mod and use clean 1.8 version, so that we don't give any chance to cheaters and at the same time overall gameplay will be the same as in 1.7 version.
I'm afraid if we go back to 1.7, then cheaters will destroy the server, because admins are not playing here anymore.
Rysenz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 pm Reply with quote

ISeeNoobPeople wrote (View Post):
If you guys still want to use 1.8, then I would suggest to remove NE mod and use clean 1.8 version, so that we don't give any chance to cheaters and at the same time overall gameplay will be the same as in 1.7 version.

+ Agree with you, like at the uG and other c4s servers. Also those who can't join the server would be able to join properly without having any issue.
[B2K]W@RM
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: about New experience Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:30 pm Reply with quote

Agree too like Ug c4s ,servers protected and u enjoy game
Sponsor
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> General Talk All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: