Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> General Talk Goto page 1, 2  Next
What does your nickname mean and how did you get it?
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quote

Hey,

It might be fun to share how you got your name and what it means.

So my name means the following: "Minoo in Farsi means "behesht" which in English is "Paradise" or "Heaven"."

Minoo is also a girls' name in Iran and India.. All "Minoo"s in Iran are beautiful and pretty and also intelligent. The meaning of this word (Paradise) shows exactly the personality of girls who have this name. You can find an infinite calmness in paradise, so you can find infinite calmness in girls named Minoo. Therefore Minoo means anything good, anything that reminds you the "heaven".

Minoo= Kind, Beautiful, calm, Intelligent, Pretty, Cute, Moderate, Lovely, Happy ... and any good and lovely adjective you know.
Don't forget girls named Minoo .. Smile
Minoo is exactly Paradise :)

Back in the day when I was gaming competitively a good friend of mine gave that name to me and I kept it ever since that day.

Curious to hear your stories!

Click Here! for the source!

EDIT: another source Click Here!
Sponsor
Smiley face
[B2K]EK65
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 pm Reply with quote

My nicknames have no deep meaning, but i can write down all my nicknames i used in cod in 6 years and why :D

Scarecr0w = in MW2 was side character in oen mission called scarecrow, and i loved his character style. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/5/5e/Scarecrow_woodland.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20120121172449
Dome1 = because my first name is Dominik and my close friends were call me Dome
IamNotMazarini = because i am Czech ... and I am not Mazarini :'(
EK65 = most used by me, like 2 years. Its inicials of my favorite hockey player (+ his number) in my favorite hockey club (almost 7 years fan) - Erik Karlsson #65
-AVGVSTVS- = cuz I am fan of roman, greek and basicly ancient era history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus

- i am using them from time to time when i am looking for hackers Very Happy

Vare, legiones redde! - AVGVSTVS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J701ucIsrrk
TemplarKnight

Banned

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:59 pm Reply with quote

you know what templar knight means ...

i got it from Kingdom of heavens and Assassins creed
because i love the way they dress Very Happy and knights riding horses, i used to love horses
or watch horses ... going to wars on horses ... and because its related to my religion :')
deus vult Very Happy

I should have had a brain
[B2K]Ebola
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

votes: 1

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:36 pm Reply with quote

Okay, I think everyone knows what Ebola is, and I got it some years ago when playing CoD2 with my friends. We tried to come up with the silliest or dumbest player names and I was Ebola. I kept it and later transferred it to CoD4. That's my story. :)
[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 12

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm Reply with quote

Oxy. hmmm. back in those days i wanted to become a chemist; The carbon, hydrogen and oxygen were the basic compounds to organic chemistry. so I wanted something associated with my study and chose the oxygen, which is, beside the 80% nitrogen, the main cause we're living. I've made it shorter to a 3 char; Oxy.

and ***** RIOT. because that was a funny name, ever heard in the media, last year. :)

Greetings.
Sponsor
[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:42 pm Reply with quote

Bobz, it evolved from my name, which is Borna. Friends in elementary called me Bobo, in highschool it changed to Bobi and once my friend called me Bobs (which is same as Bobz in my langauge) and I sticked with it.
Rysenz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:52 pm Reply with quote

Well I used to watch one tv show called "Teen Wolf" there was character name Stiles Stilinski played by Dylan O'Brien and i loved that character and the name sounds cool to me so i had decided to keep that name in game and here i am Cool

Minoo wrote (View Post):
Minoo is also a girls' name in Iran and India.]

Yeah that's true we call or spell it like "Minu" means a precious gem.
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:08 am Reply with quote

One day long ago Mr goodwrench (Chevy dealer across street) sent over some trucks their alignment rack couldn't handle,  then corvette after corvette,
Manufacturer specifications eat tires, my specifications prolong tire life.
I've uploaded a few pictures in facebook of a few vehicles I aligned.
Wasn't no lightweight candy ass bull$hit, lift weights? I tossed 1000lb beam and hydraulic rams like Lego's  and rarely did a truck driver after watching me bend their axle and align their semi in 35min dispute a $350-400 front end alignment.

Was 4 mechanics in that shop, 50% of shops total labor was from one mechanic, Baaddwrench.
I was slightly aggressive 12 operations ago...

> MFW a fart turns into a shard
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:44 am Reply with quote

I'm Teo for everyone, just changed it here bacause I was under attack with the proclanservers.com and wanted to keep out of me the clan! kraken is my razer headset and I had just bought it during that time nothing special  Cool

Last edited by KraKen on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]MONSTERBONER
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:58 pm Reply with quote

Well... My Name... Long and hard story...

When i started MW1 which was the first multiplayer shooter i played i called myself "Das Licht" which means "the light" because then if someone kills me he gets the message "you turned off the light" in german.

Later on my name was "DNA" because i really like biology and nature and it was so short and pretty to see.

Then one day one of my friends just said "dude, lets change our names, i have a pretty funny one", he called himself "cocktopus". I liked the idea and to show that we were friends i called myself "MONSTERBONER". With that people started recognizine me and thats why i never really changed it. Just had to shorten it a bit to make the "B2K" fit it. But its MONSTERBONER Very Happy
Sponsor
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 pm Reply with quote

MONSTERBONER wrote (View Post):

When i started MW1 which was the first multiplayer shooter i played i called myself "Das Licht" which means "the light" because then if someone kills me he gets the message "you turned off the light" in german.

Later on my name was "DNA" because i really like biology and nature and it was so short and pretty to see.

Then one day one of my friends just said "dude, lets change our names, i have a pretty funny one", he called himself "cocktopus". I liked the idea and to show that we were friends i called myself "MONSTERBONER". With that people started recognizine me and thats why i never really changed it. Just had to shorten it a bit to make the "B2K" fit it. But its MONSTERBONER Very Happy

You said long and hard ih huh huh huh  Laughing
I thought your going to say;

[Watch On YouTube]

> MFW a fart turns into a shard
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:56 pm Reply with quote

Baaddwrench wrote (View Post):
MONSTERBONER wrote (View Post):

You said long and hard ih huh huh huh  Laughing
I thought your going to say;

[Watch On YouTube]

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
[B2K]Scumbag
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:20 pm Reply with quote

When I first started playing cod I was a noob and I used jug marty and all the noob perks like that. So people started calling me scumbag... :D

So I guess it came from that
[B2K]Slayer
Clan Member
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:55 pm Reply with quote

I just picked Slayer as my name on CoD because I slay people Very Happy
On like youtube and stuff is GEN-ZaZer
GEN because its me and some friends group
ZaZer ZaZe comes from FaZe thats why the second Z is a capital letter the first Z is because nobody used Z in their name
the R at the end is the last letter in my name and thats why.
maibach

Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: What does your nickname mean and how did you get it? Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:28 pm Reply with quote

Ahoy....

In my gaming career i had many nick names, to many :)

the most nicks i hade forget but my first Nick name i still remember it was a very creativ nick name x300x300x  Very Happy  
2day i cant say why i have chosen that one.... but thats in the past now i got a mutch mutch better Nickname

called  Zarathustra aka "Zoroaster"

maybe some of you know that name from a book named "Also sprach Zarathustra" (Thus Spoke Zarathustra) from the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

But thats not the only reason that i like that name,  Zarathustra also "was an ancient Iranian-speaking prophet whose teachings and innovations on the religious traditions of ancient Iranian-speaking peoples developed into the religion of Zoroastrianism, which by some accounts was the first world religion." .... so i am back in Religion again... great...

(Copy Paste Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroaster  Exclamation  Very Happy )

in my opinion Zarathustra was an extraterrestrial Smile and i like extraterrestrial (Crazy Maibach  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ) .... that damn conspiracist  Laughing

BTW:  Maibach is my family name also a good one.... aye....
This text was writing by help of green medicine..... to avoid misspelling....
..... g2g the flying purple elephant out of the window waits for my company Razz
stay in motion...

Sponsor
Smiley face
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> General Talk All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: