Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? Goto page 1, 2  Next
danino Still banned why ...?
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:08 am Reply with quote

guys its like 1 week  with banne , was only 3 days  and i wait  7 days , so i think  its time to unbanne me , dont abuse with me , i was not haking  , come on...... Evil or Very Mad
Rysenz

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:11 am Reply with quote

As far I heard from one of our admins your ban stays for 21 years lol it's weird though so why don't you accept what u did is wrong and apologize to admins . It might help.
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 am Reply with quote

Very Happy hhhhhhhhhhh 20 years , this one is good stiles  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

read , i was not haking , i dont sad  bad words to admin ringo or explosive or other players only i call them noobs , because they was noobs in that morning  Very Happy  Very Happy so i 1 month of banne  its a lot  and i  take it  like  abuse on me , i think its time to give me unbanne  , what you think stiles ?
[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 am Reply with quote

You were playing yesterday with your other name "No putin" so pls don't come here and complain for nothing. You have several bans, and  the latest one is until 26th of February, but some of your other keys are soon to be unbanned, some of which already have.

Stiles has no say whether you gonna be unbanned or no, so there is no point in asking him. If you said yourself that you gonna accept you actions and the bans, then accept them, don't come here asking for forgivness if you still don't know what you did wrong.
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:53 am Reply with quote

bobz , you are wrong my freind i dont connect  to B2K  since last week , because TUN daf talk to me , for that i stop to connect and reconnect with VPN , i m not putin and never i use this name
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:05 pm Reply with quote

bobz i dont come here to look for  forgiveness , i come here to say  that you are abusing in people  and not bannning the real hakers , i got banne for 1 month because i call some noobs  nooobs  ?  what s the problem  in that ? they are NOOBS , playing with auto guns and LG , mrtyr.....
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 pm Reply with quote

You better shut up now and wait a month or you won't get unbanned at all. Stop crying and face the consequences of your actions. I think everyone is already done with you, atleast I am, so you should be happy with your 1 month ban. If the call wasn't made already you should be banned forever in my opnion, so please stop posting here until you get unbanned.
[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:08 pm Reply with quote

This is what I'm talkin about, you got 3 days ban for calling people noobs and being rude to other people. The one month ban you got is because you didn't respect your ban and kept coming on the server using different names, which is disrespecting the admins and the whole clan, while also acting as if the rules don't apply to you.

Maybe you are not putin, but there is a ban listed as you for that name.
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quote

FUCK YOU  ALL  and  FUCK THIS  SERVER  AND YOU CAN PUT IT  IN YOUR FUKING ASSS ALLLL
NOW GIVE ME  BANNE ALL MY LIFE   AND I M NOT PUTIINNN  MOTHER FUKER I DONT CONNECT SINCE 8DAYS MOTHER FUKERS  RACISTS  STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
[B2K]EK65
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:39 pm Reply with quote

danino wrote (View Post):
FUCK YOU  ALL  and  FUCK THIS  SERVER  AND YOU CAN PUT IT  IN YOUR FUKING ASSS ALLLL
NOW GIVE ME  BANNE ALL MY LIFE   AND I M NOT PUTIINNN  MOTHER FUKER I DONT CONNECT SINCE 8DAYS MOTHER FUKERS  RACISTS  STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"So this is how Danino's unban chance dies, with thunderous applause" - EK65 2017

Vare, legiones redde! - AVGVSTVS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J701ucIsrrk
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:45 pm Reply with quote

sorry EB65 bit no  more patience for  those  shity admins......
[B2K]EK65
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:50 pm Reply with quote

I am not that one who you should apologize to.

Vare, legiones redde! - AVGVSTVS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J701ucIsrrk
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quote

i dont care more about you all and this fuking server
i will delete this profile.....
[B2K]Bobz
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quote

The word racist has lost all its meaning it seems.
[B2K]ExplosiveBoy
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: danino Still banned why ...? Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Sad to see you still haven't managed to control your temper, or take any responsibility for your actions.

The original ban was only 3 days, yes. But your sentence got prolongued for not accepting the original 3 days, and I believe YOU AGREED to stay off the server unntil the 13th of February, on which day all your keys would have been unbanned.

EK65 wrote (View Post):

"So this is how Danino's unban chance dies, with thunderous applause" - EK65 2017

YOU! I LIKE YOU!  Embarassed
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: