Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned?
banned for nothing Smile danino
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:48 am Reply with quote

hello im danino and i was banned for nothing  by admin explosive , and i want to get unbanned or i will hak the fuking server  hhhhhhh unbanne me soon ok ?
[B2K]ExplosiveBoy
Clan Leader

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:59 am Reply with quote

Look danino, I had no problem with you before this, but if you just accepted your ban, or apealed from the start, like I told you the first few days when I sent you back to ban-istan, there would have been no problem. You wait 3 days, welcome back, no hard feelings. But with what you have done you have shown how little you think rules apply to you, and made it worse for yourself.
Even your friends Jin and ZombieNightmare told you to just stop.

Short summary for everyone new to this topic:

- Original ban was from Ringo for disrespect, danino is known for his over the top "jokes" and little to no respect

- Danino has been joining with multiple keys from multiple locations, hasn't been off the server for even a day

- He knows what he has done

- He even blackmailed multiple times how he would keep all Sheepa members off the server if he would be banned again (banned so he can serve his sentence)

I move to consider upping his ban up to a full month, or even a permanent ban, reason being his inability to accept being at fault, and joining despite knowing he has been banned and is a persona non grata until his ban expires.
I banned him at least 10 times, and that's only today. It's just creating a lot of work and making b3 lag like hell, but it is my opinion that we should not back down and just let him get away with it only because, openly speaking, it is a heck of a lot of work to ban him and keep him banned.
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon if you dont unbanne me..... Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 am Reply with quote

if you dont unbanne me  i will come every day and every moment to disturbe  all players and server , trust me i have nothing to do ,im free all days Smile  and i think  explosive exaggerate a lot on me  , unbanne me quikly   plzzzz  or i iwll make a crisis for this server , i will calll  all my freinds from sheepa , this the first thing that i will do Smile
[B2K]tundaf
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:20 am Reply with quote

Danino plz ,i know u in sheepa ,us i' m a headadmin in sheepa and since the good days there i know that u r a good and respectuful player, so like this u r giving a bad image for sheepa players ,i didn't see what happen when u r banned but i see that u did  some think bad...admins and leaders here don't have any probleme with u but i f u did a mistake they will ban u  ,so just stop this bad behavior and accept that u did a mistake it's just 3days(if u show a good behavor i will ask leaders to unban u but  like this i can do anything)  and don't threat any one cuz they can give u perment ban...hope u read that and take it into consideration cuz i want to see sheepa members in b2kserver....thanks
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: if you dont unbanne me..... Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:19 am Reply with quote

danino wrote (View Post):
if you dont unbanne me  i will come every day and every moment to disturbe  all players and server

As soon as you pay for servers and this forum you can make the threats you want. You will finish your sentence for being disrespectful to our admins, and it's now doubled because your a 3rs brat who's never had a foot in his ass. Today your ass meets foot, you wwill A7A the fuck out or there will be a bounty on your head.
You will respect rules and our admins upholding the rules, or we will subnet ban your entire fucking country; do I make myself clear?
Hhhhhhhh...

> MFW a fart turns into a shard
[B2K]TemplarKnight
Clan Member
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:44 am Reply with quote

danino wrote (View Post):
and i want to get unbanned or i will hak the fuking server  hhhhhhh unbanne me soon ok ?

You want to be unbanned, yet you're using dumb language, threating is not an option Very Happy
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon thankd brother DAF for this sweet message Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:01 am Reply with quote

this is the kind of message that make me STOP  this jok  , thanks you so much DAF you are good admin , player, and person , i will stop that ,  really for me was like a JOK .  all this shit its because i call some players and ringo   noobs , because  they was really noobs in tha morning Smile , i lose my control and i begin calling them noobs all  , that s all what hapen , i will not connect more until they give me unbanne ,  i promise you that all .explosive must be happy reading this message   bad boyyyyyyyyyyyy    Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
i go sleep now  good night all
Rysenz

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:46 am Reply with quote

Admins forgive him this time, he won't do such things in future  Smile
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:25 am Reply with quote

Like Baadd and Explosive already mentioned, sit out your ban and you will be unbanned afterwards. No hard feelings.
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon good morning all ( danino ) Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:29 pm Reply with quote

good morning all ,i have one question  this morning  ,  when i will be  unbanned ?   Very Happy
[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 12

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quote

The longest ban I can see is until +- 12 feb 2017.
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:10 pm Reply with quote

you can give what you want , i will respect this banne  Very Happy
[B2K]ringo
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quote

since you respect the ban now? and the first ban came from me? why didn't you accept it in the first place explosive boy saw my topic about who unbanned you okay he did what he was suppose to do as an admin an for you thinking you're smart won't help you anyway now if its up to me i would tell them to unban you then i'll give you your 3 days ban because you deserve them you wasn't treated unfair by me or anyone else now the boys here will look in my suggestion unban than i give my deserved ban 3days this is all i can do for you the one to blame here is danino who took it far the other night no one slapped your hand and told you to do say admins are noobs and b2k's are noobs Smile
danino

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:14 pm Reply with quote

ok ringo no problem  , i will wait    have nice night alll
[B2K]ringo
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: banned for nothing Smile danino Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 pm Reply with quote

someone close this topic
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: