Thrymr
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

B2KILL.COM -> Banned?

#1: No icon Re: Ban for no reason. Author: ThrymrLocation: Krško PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:37 pm
    —
Today i was banned to from War server, It say Banning Admin ID: System/Rcon Aimbot Detected, i admit i had Sniper rifle and got around 30 headshot in 2 maps, i am very angry about this ban, i never use hacks on games.. I play this game for about 10 years, i escape school for playing this game for weeks.. is it not allowed to have some expiriences and to have a good day to make many headshots?

#2: No icon Re: Ban for no reason. Author: ThrymrLocation: Krško PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:11 pm
    —
Just because someone is a good player, doesn't mean they are cheating. That is written in yours rules, i dont know if you got auto ban timed on how many headshots i can do in a row or what is it?

#3: No icon Re: Ban for no reason. Author: [B2K]Baaddwrench PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:51 am
    —
Thrymr wrote (View Post):
Today i was banned to from War server, It say Banning Admin ID: System/Rcon Aimbot Detected, i admit i had Sniper rifle and got around 30 headshot in 2 maps, i am very angry about this ban, i never use hacks on games.. I play this game for about 10 years, i escape school for playing this game for weeks.. is it not allowed to have some expiriences and to have a good day to make many headshots?

Too bad I'm locking this thread.
Make a new thread your NOT mr vodka.

The way server is setup stays this way for dickhead aimbotters who jump im and hack,
if you cant appreciate this fact well...

If your planning to challenge the bot knowing what will happen, common sense will prevail and you'd make demo to cover your ass.
Still wish to continue, create your OWN ban thread..

#4: No icon Re: Thrymr Author: [B2K]KraKenLocation: Milano PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:23 pm
    —
are you still banned? damn i lost your topic bacause there was no topic... I splitted from the MrVodka now

#5: No icon Re: Thrymr Author: [B2K]SaifullahLocation: Pakistan PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:59 am
    —
Kraken Hmm I Have  A question? I Wanna ask that when our b3 was law many of the aimbotters and hackers put their ass on our servers i seen all of those circumstances by myself and wanna ask that if ones server b3 is fucked.up which means the players who are.alreay banned are they able to join again?

#6: No icon Re: Thrymr Author: [B2K]KraKenLocation: Milano PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:40 am
    —
Saifullah wrote (View Post):
Kraken Hmm I Have  A question? I Wanna ask that when our b3 was law many of the aimbotters and hackers put their ass on our servers i seen all of those circumstances by myself and wanna ask that if ones server b3 is fucked.up which means the players who are.alreay banned are they able to join again?

no. btw don't spam other threads, just open a new one for any kind of support.

#7: No icon Re: Thrymr Author: [B2K]SaifullahLocation: Pakistan PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:41 am
    —
Oh Okay Dude Very Happy

B2KILL.COM -> Banned?

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1