Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? Goto page Previous  1, 2
Banned for wh?
ringo

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:25 am Reply with quote

i'll just see if he is good or not if he is then he must have skills and if he don't then he must be had something and some leader said that we need to make a demo before the ban to keep it as a proove to avoid such things the only reason why i want to give him and other chance is that his steam account seemed clean to me and i wanna see him playing
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:40 am Reply with quote

You don't need a demo to ban random players, we trust our members and their bans. If reaper was 300% sure when he banned him, then there is no need for a second chance. If he doesn't know for sure, then of course this guy deserves a second chance. Like to said, it's up to reaper to make this decision.
reaper

Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:28 pm Reply with quote

look i know we need good players but i watched this guy for just over half an hour and he was hacking he knew where all the players around him what floor they are on followed them through buildings  and OK so he using radar or uav but it doesn't tell us what floor players are on this is the kind of player that is gonna chase other good players away i know ping is a factor but i looked at that also looked at kill death ratio this guy was out of place and i stand by my decision to ban him ......i like a challenge as much as the next guy......ringo and greg are in my opinion the best we got and im betting they couldn't keep up i took into account ping, kill death ratio i think my decision was sound ...that being said if anyone wants to unban him and test his skill go ahead...... i stand by my decision  Wink
Advocation

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 pm Reply with quote

What's with random clan members suddenly deciding that nobody apart from them are able to detect hackers?!
[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

votes: 12

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:37 pm Reply with quote

[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:41 pm Reply with quote

After recieving a PM from one of the admins. I am unbanning Halasz. ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings.

- I think Thread may be locked, since this is as good as solved. Wink
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:02 pm Reply with quote

Who sended you a PM oxy?

Reaper clearly mentioned that he was 100% sure that he used hacks when he banned him. Who asked you to undo this?
[B2K]Oxy[NL]
Clan Admin

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:34 pm Reply with quote

Reaper himself sent me. I am sure sometimes too, but it stays hard to seperate WH from real human play.
ringo

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:39 pm Reply with quote

thats cold from your part advocation am not any random member + its not am the only one who detects hackers everyone does i didn't see him hacking what i asked for is to see if he is skilled if he is not then he was cheating thats all and a note: when it comes to hackers i detect them better then the bot it self  Razz  Razz
reaper

Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:43 pm Reply with quote

it escapes me why this player above all others has caused such a debate amongst the clan ........i asked oxy last night to unban him after ringo asked .......i stand by my decision..it is sound but there is doubt about my decision ....i i will be keeping my eye on this player and i will not consider unbanning another player i was made admin i so i need a little faith that i am fair i am only thinking about what is best for the server and what the leaders want  i think this topic has been discussed enough so let us just drop it now
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:20 pm Reply with quote

Reaper stop being so insecure. How many times do I need to post here that it's your decision and that you don't need to unban him if you know it for sure before you get it .. This unban was unnecessary.

Reaper, be more clear about your decisions in the future. You told me that you were 100% sure and after that you send Oxy a PM to unban him? Wtf is that? Also Ringo doesn't have anything more to say than you do. He's an admin and we trust his opinion on banning cheaters,  but like I said earlier we trust every admin. The only reason why you're able to ban cheaters is because we think that you are able to do it alone.

If you need someone else to look at a player before making a confident dicision of banning him then I'm not sure if you should be an admin in the first place. So stop being so insecure and make clear and confident decisions without crying about it. This topic should have been solved with only one post of you telling us that you were sure and that he should be banned, instead of all this BS.
[B2K]KraKen
Founder
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: Banned for wh? Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:42 pm Reply with quote

I think you have misunderstood me, I just want you to be sure of what you do as an admin. that's all..

seeing the evolution of the situation I'm a little bit confused but no matter, since you have resolved i'm gonna close this topic, remember that for the next time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

printer-friendly view
Jump to: