Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Game Server News & Updates Goto page Previous  1, 2
Big Brother Bot - B3
[B2K]Izar
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: [B3] the prefix that should be put before b3 commands Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 pm Reply with quote

Ignore me Very Happy
Scarlett

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: [B3] the prefix that should be put before b3 commands Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:58 pm Reply with quote

Uuuh is it not somthing like !hidecmd  if you got the admin level needed to use this command Confused
i tried the, ? , / , !mute and !hide non didt shit all not reconised ,,,maybe becouse i got no admin level i dont know.
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon [B3] CoD4 server stalls problem Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:17 am Reply with quote

Added a new plug-in, it Checks if any scores were made in 3 minutes, if not it will rotate map.

Thanks to ph03n1x from B3 website. Here the topic:

http://forum.bigbrotherbot.net/general-discussion/map_rotation-plugin-7189/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]Minoo
Clan Leader
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: [B3] CoD4 server stalls problem Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:10 pm Reply with quote

Nice, this solves a big problem. Maybe 3 min is a bit long but on the other hand we don't want the map to rotate without any reason so it's fine I think.
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: [B3] CoD4 server stalls problem Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:11 pm Reply with quote

yeah indeed, there was an error loading it, i posted over the B3 forum already, i hope he will look into it asap.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: [B3] CoD4 server stalls problem Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:33 pm Reply with quote

As you can see Fenix from B3 created the plug-in:

Quote:
Hi, sorry for the delay but I have been superbusy. Here you go: https://github.com/danielepantaleone/b3-plugin-cod4rotate
I didn't test the plugin since I have no CoD4 server, so please report any bug you find and I'll try to provide a fix (hopefully you find no bug).
You can configure the amount of seconds the server can stay "idle" in the configuration file. Basically the plugin checks for any activity on the server. When no activity is detected for the configured amount of seconds, the map is rotated.

I added it on our server and is now loaded and running. So please guys let me know if is working properly. Thanks.
LeSamurai

• » Show Info «

votes: 6

No icon Re: [B3] CoD4 server stalls problem Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:06 pm Reply with quote

hope it will fixed soon becouse sometimes it happend to me Very Happy
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon [B3] Update v1.10.10 (Stable Release) Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:38 pm Reply with quote

B3 for each server has been updated to the new v1.10.10 Stable Release.
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon [B3] New codx parser Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:30 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

the cod parser has been modified to fit the codx server we are running. Now when you ban someone the ban reason should be recorded properly. Let me know.
[B2K]Vladiii
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 3

No icon Re: [B3] New codx parser Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:56 pm Reply with quote

yeah its working Very Happy
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: [B3] New codx parser Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:57 pm Reply with quote

gr8 XD
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Game Server News & Updates All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

printer-friendly view
Jump to: