Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots
MeyMey

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

No icon Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:06 pm Reply with quote

Just a little suggestion. it would be nice to be able to lets say lookup a player on the website. and be able to see a screenshot from them as a way to possibly be able to identify cheaters sooner. if anyone on the website when they are suspicious of a player can just search for their name and get a screenshot from cod4x,  it would be easier to create reports as well just link the screenshot with a report and there you go

of course this doesn't account for the cheats that might block / clean screenshots but it does catch a few every now and then and i thought it could be a good suggestion. there is probably a lot of work that would have to go into making a system like it, unless there is something already made that is easy to deploy ? who knows

GG see ya in game <3
Sponsor
Smiley face
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 pm Reply with quote

Hi, thank you for your message, I'm aware about that plug-in I just need the time to look how it works.

at the moment there is the Discord reports (!report <player>)

and you can use the XLRStats Webfront to search for a player: http://xlr.b2kill.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]Saifullah
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 pm Reply with quote

Hello Mate MeyMey Can I Ask Why U Werr reported on our servers as i searched ur in game name is GG meymey or something like that,Got it u were reported by our clan member Mr Right Can U Clear ur answer?

MeyMey

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm Reply with quote

Not sure Think he was just becoming frustrated because of how much i killed him ? i dont know

my playstyle is very snappy. / by snappy i mean i play on high dpi so sometimes it can look kinda wierd but rest assured its nothing. i saw he posted in the chatbox too
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm Reply with quote

Saifullah wrote (View Post):
Hello Mate MeyMey Can I Ask Why U Werr reported on our servers as i searched ur in game name is GG meymey or something like that,Got it u were reported by our clan member Mr Right Can U Clear ur answer?

this means only 1 thing: Mr.Right won't ever have admin powers... I spectate him/her and is just a good player.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
Sponsor
Smiley face
MeyMey

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quote

KraKen wrote (View Post):
Saifullah wrote (View Post):

this means only 1 thing: Mr.Right won't ever have admin powers... I spectate him/her and is just a good player.....

thank you Smile
[B2K]Saifullah
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Make a website frontend for viewing cod4x screenshots Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:10 pm Reply with quote

Anyways Its nice to see u like our servers and killstreaks nd its all good gg mate

cheers!
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: