Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Banned/weird acting admins
LANDOCARLI

• » Show Info «

No icon Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:01 pm Reply with quote

So i got banned on your war server today by a guy called fear me. He was arguing with a dude + constantly jumping in on him by telling how bad he is. Next game on killhouse fear me hinted that he's and admin and not to be fucked with. I asked him why does he act like that if he's an admin and he told me it's none of my business. I got kicked and joined back. The server happened to have a player who was using aimbot and people were calling him out for a while. I got kinda mad from the kick and flipped out and told fear me to wake the fuck up and kick the aimbot and focus on the game rather than talking trash to other players. I've been an admin myself in a quite big community and if any of our admins (including me lmao) acted up they would be instantly punished. It's not something I look forward to when I join a server that has rules (that apparently dont apply to admins).

+ a Side note, if you only rely on kicking players by spectating them I suggest looking into some other types of antihack measures.

Good server, like it alot.

LANDO CARLISSIAN
KennyMcCormick

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, he is banned for no reason, i have fight with that admin because i called admin earlier to remove some racist kid, but he first start arguing with me than chose that racist side and rest is write by Lando.
And he can ban me, I told him also that. Im really tired of fighting with admins who dont know rules, and admins who are low skiled players.
Im in top 10 players on this server and there is no one who is better than me here in clan. That is a fact. Server is death because cheaters  is still allowed, and I dont care anymore.
Also i have 30+ sc but im doesent give a f*** to upload them because i know what was in the past.
Bye
Kenny McCormick the PRO
[B2K]Desi
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 pm Reply with quote

whose fear-me?
[B2K]Desi
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quote

Jin and Templar were accused like that, exactly the same complaints, so whoever is FEARME my advice is to dont do that if thats true ( thats one side of the story). We are not rude.
KennyMcCormick

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:46 pm Reply with quote

Its someone from Palestine, only know that
[B2K]Baaddwrench
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 6

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:10 pm Reply with quote

So this alleged admin named "fear me" banned you?
And is from palestine, as Desi mentioned our 2 problem admins actually kicked from clan and banned for such behaviour.
I apologize for the disruptions in playing for this is a new issue which we must resolve.

> MFW a fart turns into a shard
[B2K]Bert
Clan Member
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:59 am Reply with quote

Spr did that?
shroudy

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:09 pm Reply with quote

You all seniour admin+clanmember+admin+leader know that I love to suck cock and really spr 1 taste the best
I give many of demo in the discord where I deepthroat many dicks while having 2 in my ass, and nobody would watch them.
before b2kill i was currently playing modded servers and all admins assraped me so hard I bleed from my butthole and when I cried them about an hacker they permanantly banned him on server for 10 minutes! I want my mommy!
shroudy

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:11 pm Reply with quote

Hackers are still alive and not permanantly banned on this ass holeeey serverrrrrrrrrr
[B2K]ExplosiveBoy
Clan Leader

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:41 pm Reply with quote

@shroudy:

Are you 12?

Learn how to write, how to behave yourself, and people might actually listen.

@LANDOCARLI:

We have multiple means of anticheat running on our servers, not just manual admins.

[B2K]Desi
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: Banned/weird acting admins Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:35 am Reply with quote

shroudy wrote (View Post):
You all seniour admin+clanmember+admin+leader know that I love to suck cock and really spr 1 taste the best
I give many of demo in the discord where I deepthroat many dicks while having 2 in my ass, and nobody would watch them.
before b2kill i was currently playing modded servers and all admins assraped me so hard I bleed from my butthole and when I cried them about an hacker they permanantly banned him on server for 10 minutes! I want my mommy!

Buhahaha..
and u said u ll TROLL B2K in discord..
trololol. Lmao  Lmao
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> Banned? All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]

printer-friendly view
Jump to: