Search for at
B2KILL.COM Advanced Search
Post new topic   Reply to topic       B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> General Talk Goto page 1, 2  Next
New Website Project
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

votes: 4

No icon New Website Project Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:00 pm Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

As already written in the discord chat a little while ago, I just installed a new website for the clan, it is a new project that takes a long time, and since I would not waste my time, I prefer to ask first.
At the moment the website is available at this address:

http://b2kill.com/wordpress/

30/05/2018
- Installed wordpress
- Installed the theme
- Imported all the demo pages from the theme
- Installed Google invisible re-captcha
- Installed FB & Steam connect
01/06/2018
- Added GT Servers
- Edited Colors + Logo
- Added a chat
- Edited homepage
- removed top clans
04/06/2018
- Added buddyPress PM system, friendship
- Added Downloads plugin

Point is, this website is responsive, more safe, ready for the new PHP version and much more...

Just let's try to understand if there is future or not and if yes, feel free to write as reply what you would add or remove or any kind of suggestion and we will evaluate the feasibility together.

Last edited by KraKen on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:20 am; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
Sponsor
Smiley face
[B2K]TemplarKnight
Clan Member
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

votes: 5

No icon To do list for new forums Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:58 pm Reply with quote

̶1̶-̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶-̶t̶i̶m̶e̶/̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶t̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶
2- under blog, add Videos, photos, and docx sections
3- under feauters, add commands, 2 sections, one for main commands, and one for killhouse
4-  ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶n̶s̶, and add top b2k members including their b3 xlrstats
5- undershop, add section for mods, cfgs, textures and stuff

i don't know how to do any of these stuff, just givin ideas xd

" Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq, bale kouloun moumkine. "
[B2K]EK65
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

Visit member's Steam Profile
  • » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:07 pm Reply with quote

I will try to do some website's design concept. But I need to know if that what you used is Template, or something and/or If you are able to edit it as much as you can. Like, If I will have to keep that layout how is it - change just coloring, background, textures, etc. I want to work with B2K logo i posted few months ago - so orange, black/white, grey shades - some texturing, all simple.

Vare, legiones redde! - AVGVSTVS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J701ucIsrrk
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:11 pm Reply with quote

EK65 wrote (View Post):
I will try to do some website's design concept. But I need to know if that what you used is Template, or something and/or If you are able to edit it as much as you can. Like, If I will have to keep that layout how is it - change just coloring, background, textures, etc. I want to work with B2K logo i posted few months ago - so orange, black/white, grey shades - some texturing, all simple.

Are you able to use wordpress? If anyone is able would be gr8!

btw the theme itself is customizable, you can change some stuff like color, Top background, Footer background,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: obteo
[B2K]EK65
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:31 pm Reply with quote

I can't code, so i can't use wordpress, etc.

I can just made exported file, just like idea of coloring and layout stuff. Dunno how it's with that theme.

Vare, legiones redde! - AVGVSTVS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J701ucIsrrk
Sponsor
[B2K]Wst
Clan Member

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:41 pm Reply with quote

Sounds really Good. Something that i think would be really fancy is some sort of stat tracker, like a leaderboard. Very Happy
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:16 pm Reply with quote

Wst wrote (View Post):
Sounds really Good. Something that i think would be really fancy is some sort of stat tracker, like a leaderboard. Very Happy

http://www.b2kill.com/xlr/

I thought it was clear enough as there are indications everywhere...
PsychoBear

• » Show Info «

votes: 1

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:17 am Reply with quote

I can use wordpress if you need any help you can find me on discord at any time
Panda1

Banned

• » Show Info «

votes: 1

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:29 am Reply with quote

Hi Karken,,,
Good job bro the new web is really nice and better than this one , the features you added will make the web more active and interesting , i think you should replace it with the current one .  Smile
Respectfully
Panda
[B2K]W@RM
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:54 am Reply with quote

the web site is nice
Sponsor
mounomaxos

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:02 pm Reply with quote

i cant register

ps: nevermind done
[B2K]KraKen
Clan Leader

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:44 pm Reply with quote

The site is under construction so in any case, if someone had or found a bug, a post like "i can not register" is of no help.

Add screenshots or a detailed description of the error or the bug I unfortunately do not have the wizards crystal ball or even I can read in your mind.

thank you.
KennyMcCormick

• » Show Info «

votes: 2

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:55 pm Reply with quote

Nice job Kraken nice site.
[B2K]W@RM
Clan Admin
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 pm Reply with quote

do we have to register again ? cuz i couldn't sign in with old nick and password
[B2K]TemplarKnight
Clan Member
Elite Squad

• » Show Info «

No icon Re: New Website Project Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:17 pm Reply with quote

Same, had to register via steam

" Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq, bale kouloun moumkine. "
Sponsor
B2KILL.COM Forum Index -> General Talk All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

printer-friendly view
Jump to: